Thursday, April 1, 2010
Internet Poker?!?!
The other day, I was reading the local newspaper, and I found an article about a new technological miracle- internet poker!! I have never heard of such a creation that could be so......useful!! I told my buddies about it, and we decided to go look for this "internet". I read that the creator displays the game on a computer screen. What in the world is a computer screen?! I wonder what that might be. A computer could be anything!! Lord Antony has told me that he is sure that Computer isn't a lad, but the device on which has the screen. Aye! he is only to show me this device for until then he has no proof. I decided to go to the local publisher's office and ask of where I could find this "internet" fellow. He seemed quite puzzled at first, then looked back at me as if I were a brainless nincompoop and laughed the heartiest laugh I'd heard in a lifetime.
He soon after noted that my expression had become serious. The gentlemen told me that the poker was played on a computer which needs to be plugged in and have internet installed on to the computer so you can play. I decided it was a burden and decided to stick to hand-played poker. I would rather play in our cozy card rooms than on this "internet" device. I went back to Sir Andrew's home to find him with a big device on his table, playing internet poker!! I felt delighted! "Now, I try," I said, and surprised Andrew with a push and plop on the ground. "To atleast ask would've been fine with me Percy." I looked at him and smiled, as did Andrew. We both chuckled and continued the game. Overall, I like the idea of this creation, but the type is just not for me. And I also LOVE to see my competitors' faces in person when I win!!
All you visitors! Could you do me a favor? Please vote on the Internet Poker poll on the right.
Labels:
Current Events,
Internet Poker,
Sir Percy,
The Scarlet Pimpernel,
Voki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My husband, Sir Percy, I think is a really good poker player because he bets a lot of money because he is one of the richest men in Europe.When he bets a lot of money he intimidates most of the other players. Also he is a good poker player because lately I found out he is the Scarlet Pimpernel so he has to be real smart. So every night he comes back from playing poker with the Prince of Wales he always comes back with a lot of
ReplyDeletemoney.
From,
Marguerite Blakeney
I guess Sir Percy really likes poker. He must be good at it since he didn't mention what happens when he loses. It make sense that he likes poker since he is the richest man in Europe. Sir Percy does seem to like seeing people faces when he wins and they lose. To me, that makes him look like a jerk. I will tell him that once I send him to the gullotine.
ReplyDelete-Chauvelin
I for one love internet poker. Whenever I am in France I can just play poker with people I do not know while I am waiting for Sir Percy. I can also play with someone I know like Lord Antony or you Sir Percy. I also like how you can put your money on your account instead of actually buying chips.
ReplyDeleteFrom
Sir Andrew