Hello there! My name is Sir Percy Blakeney. i am married to my beautiful wife, Marguerite Blakeney. We live together in England happily, well somewhat happily... she can be quite full of herself you know! Yet i still love her just the same. Don't tell her this but, I feel she let me down with that scheme she pulled! Not only me but my family also! Marguerite should have known better than to listen to those treacherous rumors and spread them around like jam on toast! Poor Marquis St. Cyr never saw it coming and because of those rumors, he was sent to the guilliotine.
The real issue in my life is that people judge me by my cover instead of getting to know me better. They could find out all this important stuff about me if only they would take the time. I'm more than meets the eye; I have another identity. People call me a dimwit behind my back. I may put off that I'm a dimwit, but that can be just an act. I'm probably telling you way to much. I might expose my true identity. I have had a really nice time telling you about myself and my lady. But, I am famished. So thanks for checking out my blog.
P.S. Please vote on the polls to the right. Also please feel free to follow my blog.
I do not get full of myself some times. And didn't know you felt that way about me denouncing the St. Cyr. You know it was just an accident, I didn't want any harm to be done. You should be ashamed for saying those things Sir Percy when you know there not true.
ReplyDeleteBy: Marguerite
I agree with you 100%, Sir Percy. The French Revolution has absolutly gone way to far. Yes, the Revolution is horrible, stupid, and just plain cruel. Percy listen to Dr. Love, Marguerite still loves you and she didn't mean to turn in the St. Cyr and his family. Percy be happy Marguerite, you do not know how happy I would be if Suzanne was allowed to marry me.
ReplyDeleteFrom
Sir Andrew
What do you mean sir Percy?!?! You were the one that was neglecting her! You are so ignorant! I know who you are Sir Percy!!!
ReplyDeleteChauvelin