Monday, April 19, 2010

The Jew's Perspective

I was really surprised at Marguerite last week. I’ve been wondering why she would risk her life for me when she doesn’t even love me! But apparently she does; and she will “never let anything happen to me”. As if that is possible! She is acting like I am not the Scarlet Pimpernel and that I do not have millions of requests for help and people to save! Au revoir! I wish she understood that I cannot hold her forever, for I have a very important job that requires my instincts. When I sense danger I will be able to take care of myself. I do not need a lady’s help to save lives. Especially putting her life in danger for mine! That is ridiculous! If something bad happened to her I don’t know what I would do. I mean sure she over exaggerates and makes things worse sometimes, but I love her with all my might. I hope she knows that. Well, she should because that poem I wrote for her was supposed to tell her that I love her, but do not need her at every second of will. It just might take time for her to realize that. It sure is nice having her there. But not all the time and every breath of the day. But I guess that’s love right?


Get a Voki now!



Sir Percy Blakeney

No comments:

Post a Comment