Friday, April 9, 2010

The Scarlet Pimpernel

Hello visitors! I, Sir Percy, have something to say. I am the Scarlet Pimpernel. You know, the guy who is rescuing french nobles from innocent execution? It is a very dangerous job, But I think it is very fun. I guess that saving people from innocent execution for sport is fun. Some people scold my gang and me for doing this for sport but hey, at least we are helping innocent people. I work in secret, and I don't say anything about the Scarlet Pimpernel.

Getting into France is the easy part. Since no one knows that I am the Scarlet Pimpernel, I am able to get into France easily. Getting into Paris is the hard part. With everyone going back and forth watching nobles being sent to the guillotine, it is very hard to get through the crowd. I have to be able to get through the gates through Citoyen Bibot and the other guards to get to some nobles. I have to go in there with a disguise so it won't look like I am the Scarlet Pimpernel. I have to pull off some trick to get through the gate with my gang and my rescued innocent nobles. We are safe when we get to England! Oh by the way all you visitors, if you see Chauvelin, tell him that the Scarlet Pimpernel has died of small pox.
 
Below is another Prezi, but this one is about my job as the Scarlet Pimpernel



Oh by the way before you leave, please vote on the what you think of Sir Percy being the Scarlet Pimpernel poll.

2 comments:

  1. Now I know more about you. You say you have a easy ticket into France? I shall make it harder for you. You better go to the doctor and get your ears cleaned before you visit France. And if I were you, I would go visit the eye doctor. You better be on the lookout, you demmed Scarlet Pimpernel.

    Hope you go to the guillotine,
    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered how you manage to sneek out so many nobles. Your job is going to be a lot harder now that I know how you do it. Prepare for ultimate defeat

    Sicerly your worst enemy

    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete