So the other day I was thinking... Marguerite says I don't do anything sweet. Is that so? Well anyway I was thinking about it for an awfully long time and I decided would write my "Lovely" wife a poem. I took a long time thinking about it and had some help from a few friends. You see, we were out on one of our missions. Doing the normal round about helping people there, saving them there. We started discussing famous love composers and some of there swell poems. Sir Andrew remembered one poem he had heard from an ol' pal named Michael Brieck who came up with many amazing poems. I believe one of them was "Reflections of a Beautiful Morning". Yesterday Tony helped me alter the words to match my love life. But we really thank Mr. Michael Brieck for taking the time to write this poem. So here is the altered poem.
The sun rises above the horizon,
As does the love in my heart;
Rays of warmth and love,
From Marguerite I will never depart.
Fresh dew on the grass,
birds are chirping in their nests;
I see her gently sleeping,
My love for her I silently profess.
I enjoy the stillness and tranquility,
Watching as she smiles and dreams;
She brings me to love and peace,
Like that of a flowing stream.
My heart and soul are filled with love like a baker,
And I smile and my eyes start to twinkle;
I’ve been handed a sweet trouble maker
her face doesn’t have one plain wrinkle.
A vow to myself I promise,
Our love will never truly die,
Because I’m sure that my love for her,
is as great as my love for pie;
Until my last breath... that I will take before I die.
and until my last day.
I will cherish my Marguerite,
Just as I cherish pie.
Hm so im thinking its pretty sweet. But, The only real way we can tell is if she likes it is that sweet smile. I think I will send it to her in the mail to our address or leave it under her pillow. Something like that. What do you think? Will she like it? She better I spent at least 10 minutes on it! Well not just me but my buddy’s.
Get a Voki now!
Sir Percy Blakeney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Sir Percy! Your altered poem makes me cry of happiness. You have never written (or altered) anything so unbelievably sweet! I'm astounded.
ReplyDeleteOh my Percy darling, this is absolutely beautiful! You are not as dull as people describe you as. Ooh I just can't help being so happy! I love my my Percy! I hope you love me just as much! Because, this poem makes me believe you do love my just as much.
ReplyDelete~Marguerite