
I Sir Percy, love this new "ipad". I am so glad I got this "ipad" even though it was very expensive but definitely worth it. But im making up for the expenses by playing online poker. Then when im at my house a messenger or a "mail man" comes and brings me my money I make online. I have made 648 English Pounds which equals 1000 U.S dollars on online poker from this wonderful ipad. I also like the ipad because I can take it about anywhere I go.
But my friends have to be home to play poker online because they have these things called "computers". So while im making thousands of dollars they are twiddling there thumbs and still trying to pay off there "computers". My wife Marguerite does not like this new ipad because she says I play poker to much on it but I really know why she doesn't like it because she want to go shopping online for new cloths and jewelry.
You make me laugh!!! The ipad seems ridiculous. They say it's "portable", but truth is it couldn't even fit in a purse!, let alone a pocket. It is $500 and a waste of time. I hope you kept the reciept because you're going to want it.
ReplyDeleteI think you don't need the internet. We should all use encyclopedias instead. Kids will learn so much more and become very smart. Do not waste your money on it. Buy clothes instead!
ReplyDeleteMarguerite
Wow! I cannot believe that we finally agree on something! I am very interested in the ipad too! But I do not understand why you waste your time playing poker on it! That is absurd! If I was able to afford it, I would use it for something more helpful, like learning about the new spy gadgets and moves. Well, good bye!
ReplyDelete~Chauvelin