Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Thoughts on the Guillotine

I Sir Percy, can not believe that the guillotine is a popular form of justice. Even though im a dim witted person to most people I still my have opinions on things. Also I can not believe that one of my fellow Englishmen, Dr.Guillotine sold the idea to the French. Now they have turned it into a terror machine. It is strange that the machine was made by Dr.Guillotine who was a doctor at the academy of surgery. The machine had a crescent blade which was replaced by a 45 degree angled blade.

I find it very inhuman how people use it for public entertainment! Its a good stroke of luck for some vendor's who are making a profit because they now sell booklets on when the next execution will be. One of the strange things is that people invented it because the tried to get a more human way of punishment. The strangest thing of all is that not only do the men enjoy these executions but the women enjoy it too. They always knit and talk next to the guillotine and cheer when another indecent noble is beheaded.


Oh by the way, please vote on the guillotine poll on the right. I want to see what you think.

6 comments:

  1. I think the guillotine is a good thing. The nobles taxed us. Now we have gotten our revenge by killing those treacherous nobles.
    ~Chavlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think the guillotine is a good thing. All the nobles did was take from the people and never give back. They deserved everything they got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. The French people are crazy. Why would anyone kill innocent people? All I have to say is WOW!! Also the guillotine is a horrible place to be. Good thing you and I are working on it. It’s completely irresponsible to do! It’s very sad to watch someone get their head cut off. Then have those French people cheer about it.
    Sincerely
    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guillotine is an awesome machine. I can't believe you can't see that it is a popular form of justice! It kills all those aristocrats and traitors just like that Traitor de Tournay. I love seeing those demmed aristocrats going to the guillotine!

    Hope you go to the guillotine,
    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you mean you dont like the Guillotine.
    The nobles and the king were makeing us pay too expensive of taxes. I hate nobles and kings, and I also HATE YOU!!!!
    I you were in France I would send yo to the Guillotine.Dont ever take a spep in France or off with your head.

    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I repeat, the guilliotine is awesome! There is no more efficent way to kill people you don't like. As long as you have enough baskets for the heads, you just slide in one noble after the other. I thank Dr. Guillotine; My job to catch that Scarlet Pimpernel would be worthless without him.

    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete