Thursday, April 1, 2010

Going Too Far!

I, Sir Percy, will tell you about my views on the French Revolution.  The French Revolution is something that I hate.  The French people execute nobles just because they are nobles!  Even tough people thing I am very stupid, I have strong opinions about things that I hate very much.  I think that someone should do something about it.  Luckily someone is doing something about it...The Scarlet Pimpernel!

My wife, Marguerite was a supporter of the Revolution.  She repeated a rumor of the St. Cyr, a noble family in France, that named them as traitor.  Anyway, I think that the French people are going too far with this revolution business.  I think that arresting your king and queen and sending them to the guillotine is very harsh.  I heard that after the march on Versailles, the king as arrested.  I also heard recently that the monarchy got abolished.  I hope the revolution will stop soon.  I hate it when people go too far!

Below is something called a "Prezi." This Prezi is about the French Revolution and my opinions on the French Revolution.



Please feel free to vote on the French Revolution poll on the right.

2 comments:

  1. Sir Percy,

    Okay, first of all I think it is very, VERY rude of you in the first place to get into French business. Seeing that you have already gotten you little head into our business, I might as well set you straight. You Englishmen think the nobles are entirely innocent. Well, they are far from that. We commoners had no wealth at all! They continually taxed us and it was going crazy! So we decided to take over the government and put our king and queen in prison, and send any person of noble decent to the guillotine, and you know what? IT WORKED! At least for a while, until… you Sir Percy Blakeney (aka The Scarlet Pimpernel) started SAVING them! Not good for us now, is it now? Now I and my fellow Frenchmen are determined to catch you are send YOU to the guillotine!

    Farewell,
    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree my friend the french are going too far. this is absolutely absurd I was captured in England. i mean think about it you aren't supposed be caught in your own country. by the way Percy your wife is totally insane she. did you now you are the scarlet pimpernel? i would watch my back if i were you. something could go wrong very quickly.

    ReplyDelete